Monday, April 18The CDP Worldwide Mix-Tape Trade 10 Drawing.
It's go time, kids!
After extensive laboring and building one of those spinny-wheels with the Bingo balls in them, we have drawn the 13 pairings for the CDP Worldwide Mix-Tape Trade 10. Everyone who signed up has someone that they will create a Mix-Tape for, and in tune, they have someone who will make one for them.
The pairings are as follows:
THE CDP will be making a Mix for SAMANTHA.
BRUCE will be making a Mix for JESSI.
MIKE I. will be making a Mix for CARLY.
MIKE H. will be making a Mix for CELIA.
LEVI will be making a Mix for SHERRY.
JESSE will be making a Mix for FIONA.
BENJAMIN will be making a Mix for MIKE I.
CELIA will be making a Mix for JESSE.
FIONA will be making a Mix for MIKE H.
SHERRY will be making a Mix for BRUCE.
SAMANTHA will be making a Mix for BENJAMIN.
CARLY will be making a Mix for LEVI.
JESSI will be making a Mix for THE CDP.
Wonderful. Here's what we all do next:
1. I will be sending a Facebook message out to everyone today in a group (you're all friends with me), reminding them who's creating a Mix-Tape for whom. We're doing this step through FB this time around; it's quicker and cleaner than e-mail.
2. It will then be up to the recipient of the Mix-Tape to contact the creator and give them their physical mailing address (if you plan on physically mailing them a Mix and not a streaming one). You can do this right in the FB group message I create, or you can contact them separately if you wish.
3. Once you get the mailing address (or relevant contact info) of the person you're sending a Mix-Tape to, MAKE IT AND SEND IT!
It's an intimate group and everyone has a buddy; it would really suck if someone gets left out because you decided to go deadbeat on them. The deadline is to have ALL MIX-TAPES MAILED OUT BY THE END OF APRIL. If someone gets left out, I'll feel personally responsible, so please don't make an ass out of me or I'll publicly shame you here on the CDP.
Once you receive your Mix-Tape, sound off in the comments section or FB so we all know the status of everyone's packages (if you'd like). Half the fun is sharing the experience with everyone involved.
4. If you're having a problem contacting anyone, have a question or anything else goes wrong, contact me and I'll sort it out. I'm pretty neat like that. Remember though that people are busy, so give them a day or two to answer you back, but let me know if it's taking a ludicrous amount of time.
5. I always mention this (and I'll mention it again when I contact you), but if you're looking for an easy way to thank me for inventing something as uniting and awesome as the CDP Worldwide Mix-Tape Trade, I would love a copy of your Mix. My mailing address is as follows:
PO Box 865
Sun Prairie, WI
Any mixes that make it to CDP Headquarters will get a public thank you and are eligible for a SUPER SECRET AWESOME PRIZE. Simple as that! Send one my way!
You should be receiving your instructional information by the end of the day today (Monday). So get out there, create a rad Mix-Tape and send it off to your partner before THE END OF APRIL!
Comments: << Home